Corey Jackson Listed as Hero Creating Positive Change
Corey Jackson Recognized in MatadorNetwork Magazine
Congratulations to Corey for being identified as ‘one of the heroes creating positive change in California by a widely read online magazine.
Matadornetwork.com, the largest online travel magazine with 9 million monthly readers from around the World created a list of underground heroes creating positive change in California. Corey and ScrubCan were recognized for providing a much needed service while respecting the environment and natural resources.
Other Heroes Creating Positive Change in California
Other young heroes highlighted on the list include:
- Aaron and Evan Steed, founders of Meathead Movers provide free emergency moving services to domestic abuse victims.
- Tom Swanecamp, Keith Lovgren and Josh Harper, the team making up Waves of Impact provide a free surf camp along the California Coast to wounded war veterans and children with special needs.
- Rose Broome, CEO of Hands Up, a San Francisco start up that uses technology to help the homeless.
- Jordan Younger, the young blogger of the Balanced Blond who shares her story battling an eating disorder.
- Norah Eddy, Laura Johnson, and Gina Auriemma, founders of Salty Girl Seafood, a seafood company that connects non-profit groups and sustainable fisheries with seafood consumers.
- Last is Lance Donny, CEO of OnFarm, a mobile app that puts farming data into the hands of farmers.
Thank you MatadorNetwork magazine for your recognition and Congratulations Corey and the rest of the heroes for your contributions to making our society a better place.